How about another List?!?! I thought you'd be here waiting on bated breath for more insights into my life....and here you are! So looking back at list #1, it was pretty lengthy and lets face it, I'm pretty wordy. So how about a few less words? I thought you'd like that idea. Not that you don't thoroughly enjoy all my words, right? Right.
Top 9 things on my Bucket List:
1) NYC: Please, someone take me to the city. I'd need at least a week too. That would be so I can see and do everything I want to.
2) Hot Air Balloon: Whoohoo! Yep, need to do this. It would probably scare the pants off of me but it's a must do.
3) Take a Trip to the Homeland: I guess if some guy a few generations back had't changed our name we'd be O'Fealy's. That's what I've heard anyway. Besides, is this place not just amazing anyway?
4) Oregon: Yeah this one shouldn't be too difficult, right? We'll see. I really, really want to take a trip all the way up the coast.
5) Dream Car: Like movies and music, it's kind of hard to choose just one favorite. There are just so many great cars. For starters, a Mustang. I'll take it powder blue, chrome detailed, white leather seats, and a sun roof or convertible. Make that a buff little fastback too, please. Thanks.
6) Wicked: Take me to Broadway or Pantageous. I want to go to the show. An Opera might be cool too or the Ballet.
7) St. Louis, Look Out:
8) Ride a Rail Car: I think that is what they're called. Guess I can do this on my way up the coast. While I'm talking about riding things...I'd like to travel on the NYC subways (yes, I know they're disgusting) and in a limousine (maybe to the show).
9) Vespa: I've decided I really want a motor scooter or Vespa to cruise around town on. Can't you just picture it? If I can't own one though, I'd like to ride one through the cobblestone streets of Italy. You know, because I'm going to travel there someday too.
All these photos via pinterest.com
Well hasn't this just been the best reading you've done in some time? I thought so. I've reached the end of my Top 38 and now I am 38! Happy Birthday, to me! I've been considering deleting this blog of mine. I'm not very sure anybody even reads it but I've decided to keep it anyway. Maybe I should just journal but this just works for me. Anyway, I've had fun creating this little list and remembering why I don't mind being me and what I'd like to do with myself. Here's to looking forward to 40 and beyond!












2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Thirty-eight seems pretty young when you're my age. I guess it's all relative! Ireland has been at the top of my wish list forever! I hope to get there with my sweetie someday. Just think, you have LOTS to look forward to!
You know, people have fallen out of the bottom of hot air balloons. I think that's one ride I will pass on. I have been on a trolley though, and it was fun. Kinda scary with all those hills in San Fran...New York is a must. Eric and I want to go so bad someday.
Mom, just a few more years plugging away at that savings account and you're there!
Post a Comment