cutest blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Pictures


 I finally convinced my family to get some pictures taken. I actually decided this last week on the spur of the moment but Jason would have nothing to do with that. So after some discussion I made the appointment and Jason decided that since we'd be pulling the boys out of school anyways we'd go see the Princess and the Frog too! My family actually did pretty good . Jason doesn't like going because its usually a fiasco trying to get the outfits picked out, dealing with a moody me who wants nice pictures, and anxious kids...but I think we all did just fine. Most of you have probably already seen most of these on facebook. Thats usually where I post things first but here are a couple more pictures I don't think I posted there. Our photographer was not as nice as the lady that took Laynahs senior pictures and the experience felt pretty rushed because they only had one camera working but she did ok.

I can't believe Christmas is here again already and I hope that everyone is having a very happy holiday season so far. This Christmas is so much nicer than the passed few because I'm not in school! So much has happened this year and I love watching my family grow and change. Although it has been hard for Jason to be off work this year and he is anxious to get back to it, I think it has been kind of good for us. We have  switched roles a little but spending time together lately has been so nice. I'm so grateful for him and our friendship. I love him so much and look forward to what this next new year has in store for us.
 MERRY CHRISTMAS, to everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR too!