Happy Halloween! 2008
Well, I almost forgot about the pumpkin/jack-o-lantern thing this year. Thank goodness for Josh. He reminded us. So, Thursday I took the kids to a pumpkin patch in Lancaster.
Laynah thought the tiny pumpkins were cute enough to eat!
We had a nice Halloween, yet again, here in our little neighborhood. This year was a little different though. Laron wanted the boys to go trick or treating with him so he and his step dad came and got the boys. Although it was my first time letting the boys go without me (and a little weird), it was fun handing out the candy with Jason & Laynah. I like seeing all the kids in their costumes. Jason said it was kind of slower this year than others though.
Isn't she a pretty ballerina? She has been practicing standing on her toes for over a year now so she thought it would be fun to dress the part. I do wish we had kept her in dance when she was little.
I thought the boys looked pretty awesome in their costumes. I had a hard time for some reason, pulling Jacobs vampire together, but I think it turned out pretty good. Josh just wants to forever be a rock star or other (skater, bmx rider, motocross racer) characters. Believe it or not those other costumes are hard to come by too. He loved the attention he got over that Mohawk.
Cleaning and carving the pumpkins was a family affair this year. Laynah wasn't too into it though so she just took the pictures. :o]
We had two jack-o-lanterns but this one took the best picture. I hope everyone had a safe, fun Halloween. Thanksgiving/Christmas here we come!Wow!
1 comment:
You know, Laynah's pose isn't too bad for not having any ballet! :)
Post a Comment