cutest blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Time

Just thought I'd blog a bit about my crazy kids. It seems to be that lovely time of year when my crazies come out. Take a look for yourself. But first, here is a cute little cake that Laynah made. It was pretty good too. Laynah my THuper-THtar!
I can't take her anywhere! Especialy now that she's armed with a camera.
Joshua my rock star
Jacob the jail bird. Put away for stealing his mother's heart! What a scoundrel. This was at 20 Mule Team Days a couple of weeks ago. Josh was locked up too, for unlawful exit from the park, but I couldn't find Laynah then & only got a picture on my cell phone
Now, wasn't that entertaining? I had the pleasure of taking them all to the doctor the other day. Laynah needed a physical, Jacob has been sick, & Joshua needed some little issues addressed. We had a lovely young physicians assistant who was of no use at all, but anyways! We ended the visit with a hysterical Joshua, a tired, bored Laynah, a coughing and gagging Jacob, & a tired, irritated Mom. We couldn't stop there though we had to do some Halloween shopping. I've been trying to get their costumes ordered online for the past few weeks but with no success. Joshua has decided to be a rock star forever. I tried to talk him into some other costume by taking them to the Halloween store but that didn't work either, so a rock star he'll be. Jacob is going to be a vampire & Laynah will be a pink ballerina (yes, my 17 year old still likes to dress up & trick or treat). I do like this time of year though, it's fun. Halloween is pretty fun in our neighborhood too. I just wish it would cool down a little.

Our little Team Fealy box has been pretty fun too. Jacob loved reading his notes & chose Jason to be this weeks MVP. Also, I mailed my application for the boards yesterday. It's a good thing I went to a postal store though because I forgot to include the check & had to run back & make a save! Pheww! Then I went and ordered my uniform for the pinning ceremony. Fun stuff I tell ya! :o]

2 comments:

Kara said...

I'm so excited about Halloween. We'll of course be having a party that you're invited to, but I understand that you like staying close to home. No pressure, but the house looks pretty cool this year. Hope you guys are all doing well.
By the way...if Josh had what I think he had done, then I don't blame the kid for being hysterical.

Fealyclan said...

I know you guys throw a fun Halloween party but yeah, we do like staying home. You'll have to take some pictures & update your blog (wink wink) so we can see what you've done & see the kids in their costumes.if anything changes we'll let ya know. thanks.

Yeah he said it hurt & was mad because I had told him I didn't think they'd treat it at that time, so as soon as the bottle came in the room, he freaked out! He said I lied to him.