Olivia's blessing dress was really pretty. As Jason held her in Sacrament he reminissed about almost dropping Jacob on his head on his blessing day. ha ha ha. Not so funny then, but we discovered silky blessing suits are not so good! :o] So, Kara, Jason approved. He loves his nieces & nephews so much and it's so fun to watch him play with them. He kept playing with me trying to hand Olivia off to me at one point, but I must say he looks pretty good holding babies, so I let him keep her.
Here's all 12 of the cute "Fealy" cousins.

Then came play time at Kristi's. My boys love going there because of all the land and things to dig up, jump off of, and discover. Not to mention it simply means family time and they love getting together with everyone.




Of course we had to have cake but the guest of honor went first. I must say, this boy is so dang cute. He makes the funniest faces, whether happy or sad. he seems to love the attention he gets too. 
And lastly, precious moments. I can't believe Kara & Sonny have four kids now! I was remembering back yesterday when Kara invited Sonny to Silverwood for her birthday. I think it was her 17th. I can't remember if Jason & I were quite married yet. I think Sonny was having a cow over peeing in the lake! ha ha ha!! I just can't believe how time flies. It's crazy to see how much the family has grown and to think of all the things we've been through in the past 10-11 years.


Then came play time at Kristi's. My boys love going there because of all the land and things to dig up, jump off of, and discover. Not to mention it simply means family time and they love getting together with everyone.
3 comments:
Dand you and Krist are quick! Stop making me look bad!!! Yesterday was so much fun for me. Thanks for coming...it's been way too long since I've gotten to sit next to Jason during church.
Well, Kara, if the shoe fits! lol
Now it's your turn. UPDATE THAT BLOG!! :o] I'm sure sitting by him was such a pleasure too, huh? We wouldn't have missed it. Besides Jason was feeling all beside himself yesterday when he thought we might be late.
I love looking at your blog. You always post lots of pictures and it's fun to see what everyone is up to.
Post a Comment