cutest blog

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Moving On Up...8th Grade Promotion

Yes, two blog updates in one day. My husband says he's bored of finding nothing new on our blog. So I'm pretty much a fail in more ways than one. I made sure to switch my days at work to have this one off for my son but I failed to let anyone else know what was going on. We live so far away though and no one likes the drive so I didn't say much to anyone about Jacobs 8th grade promotion ceremony so please don't hold it against me. It's not because we wouldn't have wanted you there.
 Larry (Pa) stays with us at times during the week so he knew and we let Shauna (Nana) know just in case she could make it and she did. We promise to let you know well in advance when he graduates high school.
 I don't have a photo editor on this new computer yet so this one is a little dark, sorry. We made Jacob and his friends a poster. I misspelled one of their names and had to do a little cover up job...hence the big weird cross/X on the poster.
 Some really cool dudes!! L-R: Emilio, TJ, Nathan, Laron, Jacob, and Kevin.
 L-R: Nathan, Emilio, Avery, Laron, TJ, and Jacob. Waiting for their ceremony to begin. Emilio's mom gave them all metals(well a few of them). Laron's mom gave $$ mula!! Much nicer than this mom.
Jacob and Tyler making their way down the aisle.
 Close-up...SMILES... School's out for summer!!
And here we have the future class of 2017 BHS. WoW!! So crazy to watch these kids grow. They are so fun and seem to get better with time. I'm so looking forward to watching their friendships grow and the whole high school experience. Love these kids! Especially mine!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

How could you not tell me!!??? Hahaha, totally kidding! He looks tho thpethal! I can't believe how big he is getting. It's kinda sad, but exciting too. I love Dad's hair in the first pic! Congrats, little Jacob poop!

Laynah said...

He was so handsome that day! And your sign was super cute, even with the misspelled name haha