cutest blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Catching Up...

So here is another blog update without pictures. I had fully intended to get my now Aaronic Priesthood holders picture in his white shirt and tie this last Sunday but we were all basically running to change into comfy clothes. We had family from both sides come to our ward which for me was so fun. I loved having everyone there and although Jacob might have been embarrassed a few times, I know he was too. He was so handsome and so cute passing the sacrament for the first time. He did a good job. He is so his fathers' son with his "bobble head" and nervous hands. I could tell that undernieth the nervousness he was so excited too.

After church my family came over for dinner. We have 6 birthdays between mine and my brothers family within the first two weeks of February so we thought we'd celebrate everyone at once. My sister Melanie's birthday is the 27th of Jan. and my niece Hannahs' is the 13th of March so the celebration was extended to them too. After our Hawaiian haystacks had settled in our bellys we sang happy birthday to everyone and blew out the candles on our cake.

Jacob got to go to his first YM/Scouts/mutual this passed Tuesday too. I can't believe he is this old. As I said in my previous post, I am so proud of him and so thankful to be his mom. I'm also thankful for the choices he's making and the person he is.

No comments: