Yesterday we got to go visit with family for quite a special occasion. Little Emma Jean has turned 8 and with that of course came her baptism. I must say, she looked so pretty as usual and had a very nice baptism. The weather was pretty great too so it was nice to sit outside afterwards and watch the kids play.
I really like this next picture..reminds me of Emmas first special white dress. We had family pictures done after Emmas blessing with the three girls...there are a few more now.
Here are the Fealy grandkids in their Sunday best...such good looking kids. I had to get a few pictures of my kids in their Easter outfits since Easter Sunday was conference and we didn't wear our Sunday clothes.
He He He...my Jacob. He's a super kid.
Our Family
I don't get very many chances to hold all the little babies...seeing as we live out in the boonies, but I got to hold (not so) little Livie throughout the baptism. Jason & I couldn't get over her pretty little pouty lips.
Laynah was having some fun with the static on the slide. I think she looks so pretty even with crazy hair.
Love Doves on a wire...and love doves on the porch.
It was a really nice day and such a great reminder of the blessings and opportunities we recieve. After Emma was bapitzed two little girls that were guests came running back to their seats and asked their mom, "did you see Emma get bathtized?" They were so excited. It was really cute and so nice to see the kids excited about the special occasion. Laynah gave a really sweet talk too. Friday night as she was preparing her talk she & I sat and talked about the blessings of baptism and how awesome it is. I love having these little moments with my kids. I had a discussion a few months back with Jacob about the temple and having an eternal family.
I truely do feel blessed to be their mom and to be a member of this gospel. I know I have alot of work to do but even through my darkest times, the gospel has brought me peace and strength. I know it's true and I love sharing it with my kids and watching as each of our kids grow and move forward in the gospel.




4 comments:
Laynah did do such a great job. I absolutely adore her and think that she is one of the most gorgeous girls ever! Love those crazy boys too.
Thanks a lot!!!! As soon as I think I'm done being emotional, I have to read Misty's blog and look at the pics. I thought it was a super special day and I was so touched by Laynah. I can't believe she's all grown up!!! Thanks for coming and being a part of it!
I just noticed the pic of Jacob in the bubbling over tub. That's hilarious!
kara, the tub picture was sooo funny in real life...we learned last year not to put bubbles in the jacuzzi tub but we forgot and jacob was left to his own devices with a very tempting bottle of suds...so funny!
Post a Comment