cutest blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

What my kids do for fun...

So I thought I might update my blog...not sure it really gets looked at much but I figured why let it get too stale...Kara?...and besides my internet decided to load some pictures this time.
We had a sleepover again last night and I thought I'd show you some of the fun we had. Hey, at least they're creative right? Ha Ha..

So we have here... Jacob, the sock puppet gangsta somethin', Laron, sporty gangsta somethin', and Joshua rockin the mohawk.


Crazy Jacob about to attack with the sock puppet

rockin it...!!
Then I thought I'd also include some of what my highschool graduate likes to do with her friends. If its not late night "photo shoots" break dancin' on wet concrete at the pool its...hey, let's role down Maegans driveway in a blanket...


Fun right? Well Laynah said it was quite painful even in the blanket but quite a laugh anyways...





Crazy kids...gotta love 'em.


2 comments:

Trena said...

That is hilarious!

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh!! Those kids. I saw the pictures of Laynah and her Cosmopolitan photo shoot. They actually came out pretty good!