cutest blog

Friday, August 14, 2009

A Little Update

Jason & I just returned today from our little trip to Ft. Wayne, Indiana. Charlie and his family live there now... as you might know from previous posts....but anyways. Jason is sacked out on the couch with a horrible sty in his eye that's threatening to take over his face...or so it seems, so I figured I'd update a little. I'll be putting more pictures on facebook.

This is in front of their house yesterday morning before we headed for Indianapolis and then Cinncinati for a REDS game. Jason has decided to start visiting as many ball stadiums as he can.
Here are the boys representing the ANGELS in another teams field. It was a fun game though...one guy hit three home runs and the smoke stacks lit up the sky with fireworks each time. It was pretty cool.


This is the view from the stadium. Pretty stinking cool I think. Its right on the Ohio River and there are really cool bridges all over the city.



Oh...kind of out of order here but whatever...Jason LOVES the Amish. So we had to take a few pictures of them riding around in the horse and buggies (sp?). I was a little shy about it so most of the pictures are on the sly. The Amish even have shelters at Walmart for their horses!

Our first day...we took the grand tour and it rained....hard!

This is me packing for the trip as I got ready for work the day before we left. You'll see why in a second...

Joshua thought he'd take a few pictures...aren't they just grand?!?! LOL








My Dad & Joyce watched the kids while we were gone. I'm really glad they got to spend some time Grandpa. I think they all had fun too. The day after we left my dad called and said he was ready to bring them back...laughingly...but they worked it out. Today they were all excited to see us back though and dad just said he's glad, for our sake, that we only have one Josh...or we might all go MAD!! LOL I love my little Joshie but he can be a handful, or more appropriately, a brainful!

2 comments:

Trena said...

Charlie looks exactly the same! What a fun trip. I hope Jason gets better!

Anonymous said...

Okay Jason, I understand why you have a sty in your eye. It is of course my one true answer for everything that happens to you, and that sure-fire answer is that, "You smell like my butt!" Love you bunches, and truly do hope that you feel better soon.

Love, Me!