cutest blog

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

Hope all the moms out there had a great day. We continued with tradition at the Fealys house. I love that the guys do all the cooking & cleaning for us on Mothers Day. It is so nice. We had a nice day, some awesome BBQ, and water fun with the kids that we've mothered. I had a very good day. I was REALLY tired but my day started with class made cards from the boys, lots of hugs and kisses, a massage, and breakfast. Jason surprised me by having my wedding dress sent away for propper cleaning & packing. It was my moms & she had unfortunately never had it done and it still had birdseed in it from our wedding 11 years ago! Laynah is hoping to wear it too so it was really a special and unexpected gift. I do love him so much. I can be so moody sometimes, especially since working again after 10 or so years off and at a job that really takes a toll on me. We joke alot but all laughs aside he is an amazing guy who really knows how to make me feel special. So, I'm thankful for him and I'm thankful for our family.

Here are some highlights of our Mothers Day. Thanks guys for the really good food and thanks kids for being so stinkin' cute.




Kater & Bisquit
Water slide races...




Crazy catepiller sprinkler fun...


This little boy is such a character. Little Wyatt had no fear at all walking right into that sprinkler and checkin' out the slide.

Emma & Zach catching some serious air on the trampoline...


Ok so I said this was a little bit of everything, right? Next are some pictures of Jasons trip to Indiana moving Charlies mom. They stopped and saw a Cardinals & Phillys game at the Busch Stadium and represented the Angels...got some crazy looks, I'm sure. They also visited the Arch in St. Louis (I'm a little jealous). Jason has seen yet another national landmark without me...but I'm not bitter I swear.






A little bit of baseball. My little stud muffins. They've been undefeated until tonight. They were ahead for most of the game until their pitchers wore out their alottment of pitches and they had to put in pitchers and catchers that hadn't pitched or caught for games so far. The boys were bummed but they're getting over it.



And finally...a little bit of Easter.






My boys love to hold and play with their little cousins. It's a good thing they have a few, huh?



5 comments:

Kara said...

I'm soooo sad when Mother's Day is over. It's like the day after Christmas for me. You guys looked really cute on Easter. It's a good family photo.

Fealyclan said...

It was very fun

Kristi said...

Aren't you so glad I'm your kids' aunt? Sorry, I just had to. Those kids are so cute!

Kara said...

Is it just me or is my dad totally sucking in in the first picture?

Fealyclan said...

ha ha...maybe?