cutest blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Puppies For Sale

This post is for our PennySaver readers, interested in our latest litter of puppies. I know you my family & friends have seen them already. We took new pictures today to show how they've grown. They are now 10 weeks old and ready to meet their new families.

This little boy pictured below is very tempting for me. If we didn't already have too many dogs, I'd be tempted to keep him. He "Fatso" has been kind of a surprise to us. Their parents are each only about 11 lbs and have only produced little babies, but this little chunk of a guy is not so little. He is, however, fun to cuddle and play with. He is a dark red boy. We almost thought he was chocolate, but no. This picture here does not quite do him justice, you'd have to see him to truely appreciate what I mean. He was in a calm mood in this picture, but don't be fooled he loves to be in the house playing with the kids and his brother & sister. We're asking $300 for him.

Here is a decent picture of his physique (sp?) lol


This one here we like to call "Skits". Jacob, the really enthusiastic little boy seen here came up with the name. He is just as playful as his brother & sister and loves to explore. I'm quite partial to the lighter red doxies so I think he's a handsome little guy.

See...? He's Super Pup! LOL A classic picture of a playful puppy. We are also asking $300 for him.

Here he is again, playing with his sister.
Last but not least, here is the little female. She is a very sweet little girl and doesn't like to be lonely. She too, is a dark red, kind of a chestnut color.
This picture was meant to show the black markings she and "Fatso" have on their necks. She is very playful as well, but really likes to be held and loved like a little doll. We're asking $350 for her.


Honestly, we are not champion breeders but pet breeders. We have both parents and another female that are our family pets. We breed for fun and have only had a few litters. This will be the last litter between these parents, so if you're interested, let me know. Once advertized, they go very fast to their new families. Doxies can be stubborn at times but they are very loyal, smart little dogs that love attention and teaching and instantly become part of the family.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love the picture of that little one jumping with his ears flying. Hilarious! I left you a comment on facebook asking if I could just borrow one until it grows up!

Fealyclan said...

that would be fine as long as you found it a home when you were done.