So, Jason & I were just playing on the computer & he started bugging me about updating my blog. Really there hasn't been much to blog about lately; that I thought anyone would be interested in. Then I thought about our crazy little puppies. I know some of you have been wanting to see our newest litter. So...here ya go. I apologize. It's kind of hard to get very good pictures of them, especially now that they're rompin' around.


Some of these are from a week or so ago too. I'm sure you can tell which ones are more current. Please excuse my never ending pile of laundry on the couch.

Ok...so I think the one in the front (above) is our chubby little dark red. He is so fat! I don't think we've ever had one like him...not even from Wendy, and this picture doesn't even do his chunk any justice. You'd have to see him...hold him to compare, to truely understand. The lighter one is also a boy, and the one towards the back is the girl. I think they are a good looking bunch.
Here are my scruffy headed boys. I think in both of these pictures they'd just had showers but they like holding the puppies for pictures.

"CHICHI BOYS" lol...Yes, Jacob had just gotten out of the shower & yes, he did have shorts on. He just likes the air, I guess. Hard to keep a shirt on him lately.

So, there's a little bit of an update. Hope everyone is happy and well.
2 comments:
How tootie!
Totally adorable. I don't know how you can bear to get rid of them. That's only one of the many reasons I could never breed doggies.
Post a Comment