cutest blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Beginning to Feel More Like Christmas

OK, so I know I just did this yesterday. This one and the last are also kinda long. We're packing Christmas into a week! It has really snuck up this year or I guess fallen in our laps. With everything else going on, we'll be lucky to get anything done. But we've gotten started. The kids have had their school programs and the ward Christmas party was a lot of fun too. Monday while I was gone taking Alicia to the airport, I was surprised as I pulled into the driveway to find a Christmas tree. Jason had taken the kids to Cal City and picked one out at the BSA lot. I think they did a pretty good job picking too, and it was the first one they looked at. So, last night after Jacob's Christmas play we ate dinner (at the table!), then decorated the tree, & had hot chocolate. It's nice to be home and I'm loving the winter weather. We're having more snow here today. It was even sticking in town.


Jacob was a cute teddy bear gettting his groove on. They were dancing toys at the North Pole. He did really good with his lines too and got a few laughs with his fancy moves.

At the ward party they provided sugar cookies and at each table were the decorating supplies and crayons for the table covers. The kids ate their cookies before we got pictures though...mmm...
Jacob is getting more reluctant to do the "little kid" things like sitting on Santas' lap. I guess he went up though, when no one was paying attention. Joshua looks like he's got quite the list.

Jacob was a shepard boy and Joshua was an angel.
Joshua at his school program. They sang a cute Christmas song about getting socks for Christmas from Santa. If I can find the video, I'll post it later.
Fun stuff! MERRY CHRISTMAS, all!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I know what you mean. I haven't gotten alot done toward Christmas either. I had surgery two days before Thanksgiving and it really set me behind. Hopefully I get it all done. If I don't do my cards soon they won't make it.

Kara said...

Okay...where's Jacob's teddy bear costume? Of course it's adorable that he was a teddy bear, but where's the costume. They looked cute in the Christmas play too. Hope you guys are enjoying the snow.