cutest blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

One eventful week


I thought I'd share some highlights of our eventful week. It started out with a visit from Rachel & Bryton, my nephew & niece. We spent a day visiting with them & some of the rest of my family. Tracie, Lee, Daniel, & Elyssa were in Hawaii so they're the only ones not in the pictures.

The weekend was in Laughlin/Lake Mohave. Jason had promised me & my study group that he'd take us if we passed third semester & we did, so that was fun. Erica & Susan had never been there so it was quite the little adventure.

2 comments:

Susanna Landon said...

These pictures make me miss our old days at Lake Mojave. Cute family!

Anonymous said...

See, you should have come with us!! Atleast we could have given you guys a ride home. I can't believe how much Jacob looks like his Pops. Love the curls Laynah!