cutest blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Watch Out, Jr. High Here He Comes!


Kind of a funny feeling knowing that in just a few short years my boys will be graduating high school (in the blink of an eye it will seem). I still so clearly remember having my baby Joshua all to myself that year Jacob went off to kindergarten. Today I watched him and his class graduate/promote to the seventh grade! I sometimes miss my babies (being little) but I really do enjoy watching them make it through the milestones in their lives. I'm so proud of the people they are becoming, I love being their mom, and no matter how old they get, they'll always be my babies.

 "Going Bananas!" Camp K.E.E.P song.

 Getting the certificate with Principle White

Still sleepy (but excited) for early morning festivities.
 Joshua would have had perfect attendance for the year too but missed a day last week to get his smashed finger checked out.


  


 
 Joshua and most of his best friends. This kid is not happy unless he is hanging out with friends, and staying as active as possible. So crazy watching them all grow up.

 Joshua and his teacher Mr. Martz

1 comment:

Susanna Landon said...

OK, Make it stop. How could he possibly be that old. Gives me no hope to keep my children little. Anyway, he looks like such a good one to be proud of.