Just give him some fireworks, a remote control something, pretty much anything Transformers, some tunes, and he's a happy guy. He has a goofy little giggle, and a silly little lisp when he gets excited. I love it so much. I love that he makes me laugh. I love how safe I feel in his arms. I love that we never actually fight or stay upset with each other for very long. I hate when he tries to joke and play instead of actually apologize but it's kind of cute too and he's really getting a lot better about that anyway.
He has seen me at my most distraught. He has accepted me above and beyond my mistakes (skeletons) and loves me anyway. He has watched me struggle, rise and fall, then actually succeed (sometimes fail). I love that he seems to love me no matter what and beyond what I could have ever hoped for for myself. He has truly been my "rock", my shoulder to cry on, and sounding board. He really is my best friend and so much more.
We may not have always been this way. I think I've become so much more attached to him over the past couple of years. Our relationship evolved, I guess. I don't know how else to really say it. He is such an amazing person and I'm realizing more everyday how much more he means to me. I feel completely blessed to be sharing this life with him. I listen to others talk about their relationships and I'm so often reminded of how lucky I am. Sometimes I get frustrated because he knows so much, can do so much, and never seems to disappoint. He's the "know (and do) everything guy" and admired by so many. I sometimes feel (and this is quite embarrassing to admit) that I'm just living in a piece of his shadow. I know that's not entirely true and probably easily misunderstood but take it however. I know it's just that I married a very special man.He's working out of town these days. I miss his kisses in the morning and his kiss good bye before I head to work. I miss his little jokes (as annoying as they can get) and just knowing he's here or going to be. I don't like not being able to reach him whenever I want. So as cheesy as this all may seem I just want him to know I love him and miss him every day and can't wait for this job to end and a closer one to begin.



3 comments:
awhh!! How fun! I love sparklers :)
Lovely Little Rants
Nice tribute! I kinda like the goofy guy myself!! You guys looked so young. I know its hard on the family with him working so far out of town. Hopefully something closer comes about soon.
Hey and thanks for giving my guy some place to stay.
Thanks, Shauna. He's pretty great and I know it has very much to do with his mom. So, thanks.
No problem sharing the house. I kind of like having him around. when I get to see him that is.
Post a Comment