cutest blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love You Guys!

We switched things up a little this year for vacation. Instead of Branson, MO. again we thought we'd try another of Charlie's time shares at Osage Beach, MO. A long drive with a boat but so fun. We celebrated a couple of special days while there. Joshua turned 11 and we had a few Dads to be glad for too.
The boys and their fishy haul
The birthday boy!!
                                                                    The decorated room
Making a wish. I bet it has something to do with tubing, ping pong, and more fishing.
Happy fisherman
                                                                  Joshuas' first catch.
                                                                One cool Dad and his boys.
                        One cool Grandpa. He was like a school boy trying to get his girls attention this day.
                                                                Superman. Flying high.
                                                        Jumping and flipping off the dock.

We had such a busy week. A lot of driving and late nights. Good food and interesting weather. Fire flies, blue birds and turtles. Swimming, fishing, boarding, tubing, and a little skiing oh yeah! It was a great time!

Joshua was kind of disappointed to have his birthday while on vacation but I'm pretty sure it worked out well for him. He was true to himself and his non-stop character all week and was full of surprises. I'm so thankful for him. He truly completes our family and keeps us on our toes. He is amazing in so many ways. Happy Birthday, Son!
To our Dads, Thanks so much for all that you do.  I'm so grateful for my Dad and the man that he is. He inspired me to want the best for myself and my children when choosing who I'd spend my life with. I love his stories and jokes. I love his voice. I love his strength, courage, and determination. I love his wisdom, his faith, and mostly his example. I feel completely blessed to have been raised by such a man. Thanks, Dad!
I'm so grateful for my husband and the life that we share. He too amazes me in so many ways and I'm thankful for him every day. I love our life. I love our family and I love everything about him. Thank you, Honey for being an incredible dad and husband!
I'm also grateful for his Dad and for the family that he has raised, and the example he was/is to his son. I enjoyed watching Jason and his Dad this week. To work with him is one thing but to get away from "it all" and have his Dad to lean on and have fun with this week meant a lot to Jason, I think. Thanks, Larry for being such a great Dad and Grandpa.

1 comment:

Susanna Landon said...

That looks like it was so much fun! The lake looked beautiful and the condo was so nice! Glad Larry could go too. Made me wish I was there with you guys!