My little Jakey Bakey, Bubba, Chi Chi boy is moving on up in the world. Seventh grade here he comes!
He was promised a motorcycle for straight A's this year. Jacob took that challenge very seriously and rose to it. He made Honor Roll all four quarters and three of them were straight A's.
He also got a couple of certificates and a medal for perfect attendance throughout the year.
Dad got to leave work for a little bit for the occasion. So glad he did or Jacob would have been bunny earless.
Some of his friends. L-R: Avery M., Anthony H., Jacob, and Tyler B.
Laron, Avery, Jacob, Anthony. Just a few of Jacobs favorite people.
Last week they had their 6th grade camp up in San Luis Obispo. I got to ride along in the bus for the ride there. We stopped at this nice little park for breakfast. The kids were loving these spinning toys. It was funny to watch them play.
I told them I needed pictures to collect for their senior slide show when they graduate. Thats when they finally decided to cooperate for this picture. Nice huh?
Camp KEEP. The gang had arrived. Jacob Loved the week and was sad to come home. Good thing he did though. We missed his face around here.
I loved this bench. Can anyone say, "time out"? Haha...wonder if anyone had to contemplate anything here.
I can't believe how big he's gotten and what a strong, loving, and smart young man he has become. He is so much like his dad with little sprinkles of me thrown in for a complete package. I love him so much and I'm so proud of who he is becoming.
4 comments:
Let's not forget all the little bits of Aunt Kristi sprinkled in him. ;)
Of course not...that goes without saying since you and your brother are quite a bit alike anyway. :)
YAY for Jacob...Sad for Mom! I totally understand. He IS a great student and a great kid! Love you Jake!
I'm very proud of them. So is Uncle Sonny and that boy doesn't hand out compliments very often. I can't believe they get themselves to school. Very impressive!
Post a Comment