As most of you know, a week or so ago Kristi got us "Fealy's" all together by some miracle for family pictures. I thought I'd just share a few of the ones I took that day. We ended up going to Prospect(?) Park in Redlands instead of Corona Del Mar, which was a little disappointing but the weather at the beach was just too unpredictable. The park was beautiful though and I can't wait to see the finished products. I know it's hard to get a big group of people to commit to one date and show up without bits of chaos, confusion, and a little frustration, so thank you, Kristi. I think it was a nice day and from the few pictures I've seen so far, I'm sure it was worth it too.
Laynah & some of the kids she adores.
Jordan & Kate. I really liked this picture. I wish I had gotten more of the rest of the kids. They all looked so nice but I was a little late on the draw getting my camera out. Probably irritated a few people there at the end when we were just trying to finish up but what can I say? I knew I'd be anxious to see the completed pictures.
Shauna & Larry (a.k.a Nana & Pa, a.ka. Mom & Dad) I am amazed all the time that these two started a family so young, raised four really great kids on a "shoe string" budget most of the time, and have managed to stay together. I am grateful to them & for them. I love them very much, I'm so thankful for the husband I got out of the deal, and all that they taught him to be.
The "kids" table, well at least most of them. Jason was sitting at a little table in the corner throwing french fries across Sizzler at his sisters.

5 comments:
Cute kids! Thanks to you guys for coming and making the effort. I know it was hard for everybody, but I'm SO glad we did it. Hopefully she'll have the rest of the pictures done soon. I may have to start bugging her. ;)
As much as I didn't want my fat body immortalized, I'm sure glad we took the pictures. Thanks for posting some of them, and for the nice comments. I sure do love this crazy bunch of people!
More malibu chicken please!
That is CUTE! It's funny to see Laynah at the kids table. Can she get an upgrade? She might not even want that! ; )
Kayla, definately not. She loves them so much.
Post a Comment