cutest blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL??

So, I'm kind of realizing I'm a bit of a "push over". Today we went to the boys football game & Jason had left to go get our easy up so we could have some much needed shade. Laynah & I are sitting there with all our stuff when these four ladies come and start setting up their easy up...leaving very little space for ours! So I said, "um we're waiting for our easy up to get here...you want us to move down or what?" So of course the lady is like, "well, yeah that would be good." One of the other ladies suggests (as I had origanally hoped for or expected) that they move down...and the one lady is like, well I don't want to sit down there blah blah blah. I was so irritated at myself for not really saying what I should have in the first place and even more irritated at these rude people that figure they can just come and steal our spot! Well, when Jason gets back I said, (in front of these ladies) that I didn't think we'd have room where we were and so we just moved down as I spat a nasty comment towards the stupid broads (lol). I do this sort of thing at work alot too. Not always the nasty comment part, but the push over part. I really need to grow some "gumption" (sp?)...some nerve to say and get what I need from people. It's really quite irritating. Another annoying thing about this personality flaw of mine is that when I do say anything I get all nervous and stuff and feel like an idiot. Anyways, just thought I'd download a little. Maybe you've struggled with the same thing...or have a suggestion? Really can't wait to get the HECK out of Boron though.


So, anyways I must say, THANK goodness for easy ups! It was amazing how the temp changed once we got situated. Those stinking bleachers are so reflective and make a hot day that much more uncomfortable. These are our happy for shade faces...


Joshua all hot and sweaty after his game. They lost 18-0, I think, but Josh made some good plays. Knocked one kid totally off his feet and from that point turned the game more in Borons favor. They just couldn't quite score.

This is Jacob just before his game. They won 46-18...something like that. Jacobs big thing is he's a lover not a fighter and he's working on being more aggressive. He ran his little butt off though and shows alot of determination.

These are just a couple of pictures I took before practice one day last week. I think they look so cute in all their pads and stuff!





3 comments:

Kristi said...

Um, have you read my blog lately? I've had a little too much gumption, and it's not very pretty. I'm hoping it backs off soon, but a funny thing tells me it is not going away for a while!!

Fealyclan said...

LOL...well maybe we ought to share a little. I can take some of your gumption and I'll gladly give you a little of whatever it is I have. ha ha...

Kara said...

They're so studley. I can't believe that their big sis is soooo old! CRAZY!