

A few weeks ago Laynah & I went to Old Town Temecula for SR. pictures. Her photographers were Drew & Rich of WestHouse Studios. Drew is my nephew Jesse's, wife's (Katie)...brother...lol. We had 31/2 hours with them. We should be getting the disc soon. I'm hoping. Here are a few of what has been edited so far. We had fun with Drew & Rich, so thanks to them! I can't wait to see the rest.Well, I took my NCLEX-RN yesterday. It was really hard, and not quite what I expected (or studied). I'm hoping that it went well. I guess I won't know for a few weeks. In the meantime I'm orienting for my new job at AV Hospital. On Wed. we took a tour of the hospital. We even went over to the WIP (womens and infants pavillion). I love it over there. It's a very nice fascility. It reminded me of my favorite rotation in nursing school. I can't wait to work there or in a unit like it. I'd like to go to Desert Valley Hospital or St. Mary's in the Victor Valley. I'll be working med/surg for 6 mo. to a year for the experience first. Please be praying for my family & I. We need this so bad right now & I just want to move on to life after school so bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment