cutest blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Little bit of an update

I was just going to blog Jacobs birthday but while uploading my pictures, I realized I have so much more to share! So, this is kinda long. Oh well, look if you like. First of all is Christmas 08. Yeah, totally forgot about these pictures. ha ha... The boys got new bikes & Laynah got iPOD touch. Yep, Santa's a pretty cool guy.I always get the kids pj's for Christmas. Jacob posed in his. Josh had a hard time getting his on because of his casted leg, but his & Jacobs matched. I love Targets feety pajamas.

Next, I have here some pictures of Superbowl Sunday which also happened to be Jasons birthday. He loves it when that happens. Here he is below, enjoying Karas cheese dip. We ate so much that day! It was so good though.
Fortunately my mother in law & I forgot the candles. I was only able to find about 8, I think. Otherwise the 33 candles might have set us all on fire!

Olivia was flyin' high over the exciting game. Is she a cutie or what?

So finally, Jacobs birthday. The big 1-0. I think he had a lot of fun, but man are we tired today. He actually slept through sacrament today! They stayed up until at least 5:30 am when I, being the mean mom that I am, came in and insisted they get their rowdy little butts to bed, or else! By the way, Kristi, we tried on the sweatshirt. It fits great & he really likes it. The reversible part is a really good thing for him too.

We decided against a COSTCO cake this time & he wanted more of the home-made frosting the "Fealys" make. It turned out really good! Laynah decorated it and I think she did a really good job. She put his new (fixation) little Bakugons on top.
Here's the gang of kids we had. Not all the kids came that said they would but that was a good thing. We had plenty. My crazy sister Melanie was feeling very photogenic too. She just had to jump in the boys' picture. (Top) Laron, Mel, Tristan. (Bottom) Jacob, Joshua, Caleb, & Avery. I surprised Jacob & Josh with inviting Caleb & Tristan. It was unexpected & really fun to see the again. It's been a while. I couldn't believe how much they've grown!
OH NO! birthday spankins! Here Jacob had just realized what was coming & was trying to get away.
He didn't. Grandpa Bud couldn't resist. Niether could Jacob...ha ha!

Grandpa lost count a time or two but the spankins eventually ended. Oh Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hahahah! Your dad is so funny! Happy Birthday Jacob!

Kara said...

I love those days that I feel entitled to pig out. Those are such cute pictures of my baby! I'm glad Jacob got a cool cake and had a good sleep over. I hear he got some of Aunt Kelly's awesome rolls.