cutest blog
Sunday, September 7, 2008
A Day At The Beach
Well, we finally got to go to the beach! It has been probably 2-3 years. I have missed it so much and after missing the last few "Fealy" family trips we finally made it. It was such a nice day. The morning was overcast, but I like it that way and when the marine layer burnt off it was still very nice. The water was cold but easy enough to get used to. I think I could probably live at the beach or even the lake. I love going so much.
The kids had a great time. Jacob was right out there hitting (and missing) the big waves with Pa, Daddy, & Laynah. Joshua really wanted to get in right away but was pretty nervous. He takes a while sometimes, but at his own pace he finally figured out that he'd be ok and the next thing we knew he was up to his hips and riding the little crashing waves. That was fun enough for him.

I love Corona Del Mar & always have. It's such a nice little beach. The waves are easy enough, yet big enough for most everyone to handle and there is plenty to do & see. This time we camped right by the water too, which made it so nice because we could watch the kids from right there. Nana & Pa met us on their way back as we were going to the look out. They were smiling but said they hardly recognized it was us snapping their photo! Generous of them, huh? Letting some crazy people take their pictures. Aren't they cute....all hand in hand?
I'm just so glad we made it. I've wanted to go for so long but something has kept us home every time. I should have been reading 200 pages of Neuro for a test this week but hey, I'll take the beach with my family over that any time. I'll just have to get serious about reading and studying the rest of the week. This was kind of our end of summer trip.
He's kind of hard to see but that's Jason out there with Laynah & Jacob. They were all in the water most of the day. Jason will be paying for it at work tomorrow though. He's already hurting from the sand rash and sun burn.

Nana had heard about the Eric toilet & thought it would be funny for Pa to make Josh into one. Josh of course loved that idea. We got a little carried away, I guess. Ha Ha Ha! I think that was Nanas' idea too, though. Good times, good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey, Fealys! I'm glad you found us! I can't believe how much the kids have grown! Laynah's a senior?!!! You guys should come down and visit! It's been way too long.
Hi Sister Fealy!!! That's crazy how we're all linked together thru the oh-so-awesome blogging network! Thanks for the hello! Wow, your family sure has grown! Little Laynah is not so little anymore, sheesh she's a beautiful young woman! And you're boys sure are handsome too! We sure miss you guys. Glad life is treatin' you well! :) XOXO -Nauni Seals
So fun to hear from both of you! Thanks for the comments.
So fun to hear from both of you! Thanks for the comments.
So fun to hear from both of you! Thanks for the comments.
Post a Comment