cutest blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Little Girls...

.....Grow Up!! Laynah just went to her junior prom. I thought I'd share some pictures of her & her date.

I can't believe how time has passed. She will be graduating highschool next year & I just can't believe it. I'm very proud of who she is becoming. She has been an honor student, student of the month a few times this school year, and a medal winner in her track events.
In this little town we live in it's easy for most of the teens to get into trouble. We've had our moments, but for the most part Laynah has held strong to her values and sets a good example to her friends & others that she meets. I only hope that as the next year passes she'll maintain these values, continue on a positive path for her education, and strive to keep a strong , healthy body.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her dress!! One of my dresses was purple like that too (I wonder if my mom still has it). Yes, Laynah is growing up to be a fine young lady, and I have faith that she will make good decisions! Watch out for those boys, though....they're trouble!

Kara said...

That dress is so flattering on her! She is gorgeous. I hope that boy realizes how completely lucky he is!