cutest blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Puppies make the world go 'round...don't they?

So these are our precious little puppies. They are getting bigger by the minute. Of course they won't get that big. I think mom is 8.5 lbs. The 2 on the ends are the little girls. The black & tan is affectionately referred to as Dash. She has a little white dash on her chest. Spunky is the other girl. She was the first to start crawling around and looking for her mama. She's going to be very smart, I think.
The little boy is in the middle & he is is simply adorable. He's going to be the little lover. He has a nickname too but it's so crude...he he he. It suits him though if you know the story.
It will be hard to let these puppies go but for right now they're so fun to have around. They are AKC registered & will be excellent little friends for any family.

Laynah took this picture so you could see how small they are right now compared to the coke can.

Puppy breath & puppy kisses. Are two of Laynah's favorite things. This is the little wrinkle pawed boy.

I wanted to include a picture of Prince Peter the stud muffin, and this one is my favorite. He is the proud papa. We just introduced him to the puppies a few days ago & he was pretty excited!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Those puppies are so precious. It's too bad that dachshunds can't have bigger litters.

Anonymous said...

I totally fell in love with the boy puppy. If they didn't pee all over my house, and if I wasn't afraid they would get eaten by a coyote, I would so buy the little boy. He's a cutie! They all are!